Sunday, January 30, 2011


REFLECTIONS FOR END OF JANUARY 2011:

We just spent a wonderful day today out with the horses and the dogs. Soaking up whatever sun managed to come through the clouds and reveling in the quiet. Can't believe January 2011 is almost gone already. It's been quite the month. A divorce for me - I was in Barbados on the 10th of this month listening to the ocean and getting a divorce after 25 years of marriage. We seem to be zooming around in all dimensions - physically, emotionally and spiritually. This year I'm focusing on getting my business off the ground and getting "really serious" - haha, whatever that means. It's kind of fun giving myself permission to be a serious business woman as well as a challenge to think that I of all people have something amazing to share with this world. I've always shared, just haven't put it out there for a lot of others to see. But why not? My gifts were given to me to share with this world, not keep inside a locked box. So hello 2o11. Time to get myself familiar with the computer, send out email newsletters, get my life organized into some neat categories so I know where to turn when the need arises. Time to shine with all the light I have in me.

One year ago yesterday I had the serious accident with the horses and busted my knee. What a catalyst that was for a life change. Still had a full crew of construction guys around building our house and they filled in for me taking care of the horses. Little did I know it started a major shift in my life. Wonder why it always seems it takes a major trauma to get the Universal point across.

I'm excited about this year. Have a product in mind that will be awesome that I'm working on with my friend Marna. Will be conversing with the big cat council this year along with two amazing horse wisewomen - stay tuned for some additional pages on my website. Looking forward to touching base with a lot of amazing Beings I've worked with for the past 9 years.

I'm also going to share with all of you this amazing community of lightworkers that are spreading a new vibration for our Dear Mother Earth and I hope you will share back. Check out these websites and blogs:
marnasmusings@blogspot.com
www.raysofhealinglight.com
www.thecenteroflight.net
sacredschakti@blogspot.com

Sending out to this amazing planet of ours and to you alot of gratitude, love, joy, peace and reverence.

cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment