Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello 2011! Starting out with good press


The Boys and I got some really great press in the new year in the Shelburne News, our local paper. Just wanted to share. 2011 is a year to celebrate ourselves - we did alot of work in 2010 and we need to congradulate ourselves and each other on a lot of lessons learned. Lots of changes happening, lots of upheaval and lots of coming AT LAST to a place of vision, clarity and guts to walk our talk and live our truth. Congradulations. It's really an exciting year ahead. I tried to download the newspaper article but it didn't go through. Sigh. I'm not a computer expert. Trust me, it was a great article. I'll download my favorite picture from the article - it's all four of the boys lined up with expectations. Happy New Year to all.

My new years resolution is to become a blog babe and enter into the cyberspace realm as long as it feeds my soul and doesn't overwhelm me. That shouldn't be hard considering I'm all energetic vibrations anyway - just have to figure out how to download.

Love, light, blessings for the New Year. And - peace, gratitude, joy and reverence.

1 comment: