Monday, April 2, 2012

THE GIRLS ARE GONE


4/2/2012

The girls are gone. I came home last night from my business class around 6:30 pm and it was very quiet in the barn. I went out to close the door behind Rocket because he likes to eat his dinner in a closed space - and then I saw this. No blood. No feathers scattered around. Just a silent death. Who could have done this?!! We think the foxes. But why would they kill and not eat? I could understand if they needed to eat, I cant' understand just killing for nothing. The two girls, Miss Wyandott and Miss Arucana, had just laid eggs this morning and they were best friends. At least they died side by side.

Later on we came out and two of the bodies had been dragged out under the fence. Time to get the electric turned on again. I so miss their coos at night coming up on the branches of their coop and getting settled in. I learned from them that one cannot merely "go to bed"....you must get settled first, chat a bit about the day, coo about it and what you appreciated about all the tidbits you'd gleaned and then, settle in. I never really knew how much I loved chickens until I had the girls and now, that they've gone. Tonight I'll settle in with a bit more cooing.

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALZIEMEIR DISEASE

    I was diagnosed with (AlziemeirALZIEMEIR Disease) for the past 2years which made me lose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that I was having Alziemeir disease, she left me and I tried all my best to make her stays, but she neglected me until a friend of mine from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. Then he sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. And i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition will be solved within weeks, that he will treat the disease immediately only if I can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, I Agreed because I was so much in need of help by all means, so I did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that I should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, I confirm from my doctor that I am now ( Alziemeir Negative) my heart filled with joy, because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases: lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.

    ReplyDelete